Subscribe:

Monday, May 26, 2014

The Amazing Spider Man 2- Review


Whats Up! Its Lari, and I'm here to Write a review to the movie: The Amazing Spider Man 2.
Okay Lets Go!!

As the name says, the movie is AMAZING!
We've aways known that Spider Man's most important conflict has been within himself: The struggle between the ordinary obrigations of Peter and the extraordinary responsabilities of being a super hero. But in this movie, Peter finds that his freatest battle is about to begin.
With the emergence of Electro, Peter must confront a foe far more powerful than he. And his old friend, Harry, returns, Peter comes to realize that all of his enemies have one thing in commom: Oscorp.
Hah c'mon guys, this is a truly amazing spider man movie, the story is better than first one in my oppinion, and the graphics..WOW! it really blow my head.
You will laugh and cry, don't miss this. I sincerely admire SONY to brind this one of the best superhero movie to me :)
Thanks for reading my review, bye!

~Lari H. H. Lynch~

2 comments:

  1. Great review!
    And...Why u doesn't post this month? haha
    Anyway, love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Brenda, How are you?
    I'm sorry! Its because the school :c
    But i will try to post every week!
    Thanks so much, i'm so glad to see people like my blog :3

    ReplyDelete